My Commitment to Careby Alexis Perry, Director/Registered Manager
Everyone at SCASS Ltd has a personal and professional commitment to providing excellent care.
Aims and Objectives:
- • Provide residential and day care settings in a friendly and caring environment.
- • Treat young adults equally, respectfully and with dignity.
- • Provide a quality of life which enables young adults to retain their independence and identity.
- • Provide physical and emotional support to young adults, family and friends.
- • Welcoming complaints and compliments.
- • Acting on your views and comments in a timely fashion.
- • Pursue excellence to achieve outstanding outcomes.
- • Behave with honesty and openness, building relationships based on trust.
- • Conduct regular reviews and close monitoring of our services.
Philosophy of Care:
As our philosophy of care, SCASS Ltd look at the 'Whole Person' and not just part of a person. It is so important to identify each person individually in order to bring the right benefits for them. This can be achieved when having awareness of the following:
- • Their Physical needs.
- • Their Social needs.
- • Their Environmental needs.
- • Their Emotional needs.
- • Their Spiritual needs.
- • Their Intellectual needs.
Whilst considering at the same time their individual personal choices
- • The vision of SCASS Ltd is to help people live healthier, happier and more fulfilling lives.
- • We aim to play a leading role in driving improved standards across the health and social care sectors.
- • We firmly believe in the importance of keeping clients as active and independent as possible.
- • We aim to recruit the right people, and develop them through training to make a positive difference to others.
Quality of Life:
We understand that quality of life is crucial to everything we do at SCASS Ltd. We ensure that everything we do is continually scrutinised. We get feedback from the people who use our services and implement robust systems to monitor our standards.
As a care home provider, we are registered with the Care Quality Commission, the independent regulator of all health and social care services in England, and our home is regularly inspected to ensure that we meet essential standards of quality and safety.
We will ensure that we work with you and your family, friends, advocates and other professionals involved in your life in gathering all the information we need to make sure we can meet your needs.